Saturday, July 5, 2008

It's Been A While


Wow! Who would've thought that planning a wedding would take up all of my time? Well it's official. I have finally married my best friend. I will still go by my artistic name Sheryl Eldridge, but legally I will be Sheryl Brown...I know, very plain isn't it? I figured I would keep my professional name Sheryl Eldridge just so that it isn't confusing in the future for shows that already have that name in the credits. Who knows, maybe I am making it confusing by doing it this way. I guess I will find out in the future.

So I am also extremly busy at work as usual. I am trying to catch up for all of the days that I have been away; approx. 6 days. My co-workers are shocked that I am back so soon. What can I say? I am a hard worker, and truly dedicated to the shows that I work on. I am so glad to be back, but I must admit, it was a wonderful break. I have never taken a week off for myself in my life! Hard to believe isn't it? But it is true. I was sad to have found out that I missed the Carl Squared wrap up party. Apparently it was a lot of fun. But I think my wedding was more fun anyway, heh!

No comments: