Sunday, January 22, 2012

Gift of L♥ve Digital Stamp

Just in time for Valentines Day!  I have been having an urge to create another Digi Stamp since it has been sooooo long since my last one.  Morning sickness won't get the best of me yet - although this Digital Stamp took much longer than it should have, as I had to take some breaks here and there.  Not to mention my overload of work at my job has kept me from my fun.  :(  On the plus side, my employer is giving me my Birthday off, which is this Tuesday - YAY!  More time with my son and hubby...and a trip to the doctors too.  We will be getting our first ultrasound, and we are so excited!!!

2 comments:

Kimberly said...

This one is so darn cute...can't wait to colour her up....have the best of time on your birthday...big wishes your way. Hope your morning sickness goes away FAST!! take care kim

:: Samantha KT :: said...

This is a beautiful image! I can so see this inked up!!! S:o)

Sorry to hear that you're still battling the morn. sickness - hope it goes away SOON!

Happy Birthday too!

hooliewoodcreations.blogspot.com